Discover the Benefits of Giving Wisely
Did you know there are many creative ways to support the Greater Douglas United Way? Ways in which the Greater Douglas United Way, you and your loved ones all benefit at the same time! Such giving techniques are called "Planned Gifts," because with thoughtful planning, you create win-win solutions for you and United Way. For example:
• You can make a gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
• You can give stock and realize larger tax savings.
• You can get a monthly paycheck for life in return for your gift.
• You can donate your house, continue to live there, and get a tax break all at the same time.
We can help you...
• Identify your goals
• Discover gifts anyone can make
• See how gifts can pay you income
• Explore gifts that protect assets
Making a Planned Gift is one of the best ways to support our community through the Greater Douglas United Way. Planned gifts allow donors to make a significant impact on those in need over an extended period of time while taking advantage of many benefits, including:
• Fulfilling charitable goals
• Designing a charitable gift to reflect special interests
• Reducing taxes
• Increasing income
For more information and to discuss your options, please feel free to contactthe Greater Douglas United Way, at contact us. Please consider leaving a legacy of hope and opportunity for a brighter future for many generations to come today.
Please Note: Planned Gifts consist of legal documents. Please consult with your attorney, accountant or financial advisor about planning and implementing these gifts.
Our 2018- 2019 Campaign will be kicking off on September 6th!!! We would love to have you join u..
Greater Douglas United Way on the Brink of History GDUW $100,000 from surpassin..